Monday, May 9, 2011

I was expecting to be taking an Office Manager position...

I have been offered a 30K salary as an office manager for a company called Delta Wye.  I spent the last few weeks interviewing with the company.  The problem is the delay in the start date.  The company has informed me it will be a few weeks, but I am not sure if I can make it that long.  So, tomorrow I have two job interviews.  One is in the morning and one is in the afternoon.  The problem is that neither of them have anything to do with my degrees.  It is pretty sad that our government continues to lie to the American people about the economy.  It is all a sham.  The unemployment numbers and the new jobs created do not jive.  Plus, all the jobs are part-time jobs, which the media seems to overlook.  Well, I know it is lame, but I got hooked on "Gossip Girl" while living in Hawaii....So it is back to following Chuck Bass...He really is the epitome of me if was loaded!

I will keep you posted on what happens tomorrow.  I can only hope I get the job(s) because my parents are starting a new diet plan, and the refrigerator has been emptied to stock up on all the healthy foods.  It is time for me to move out of here.  I have been home 2 months, and this was always only temporary.  Well, nothing like my stomach to move me out!!!

Catch you on the flipside!
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment