Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ron Paul snubbed at RNC! It was painful to watch!

It's a shame how Ron Paul and his supporters were treated at the RNC roll call. I find it appalling that Romney and his cronie Sununu are complaining about Paul's use of procedural rules to secure delegates beyond the votes tallied in each state. Now the new rules states if delegates do not vote for the candidate slated to have won, their votes will be null and void. Well, sorry to hurt your fe elings by playing a game by the rules that were made by you, and now that you are losing, you cry foul, and change the rules. Changing the rules doesn't make it right. The way Ron Paul and his supporters are being treated at the RNC is UN-AMERICAN. They were seated in the back to quell the dissidence for the tv cameras. They were not recognized by the secretary when the states gave delegate to Paul in the roll call. They are pretty much the only like-minded people I can relate too from the Republican party. They are interested in Liberty, the Constitution of the United States of America, and Freedom of Individuals/States. They want their rights back, as do I. I had pondered my potential vote for Romney in November, but now with the way they treated the only candidate of the Republican party that I have cast a vote for in the past 12 years, I have no choice but to lift the middle finger yet again as I have for Obama and his party recently. I say, "Fuck both sides, I am just going to stand in the middle and cast my vote for Gary Johnson." I have tried and tried to understand how the parties are becoming so polarized that the middle/independents don't know which way to turn. My neck hurts from looking at this tennis match. I am done!!! It was a disgusting event to watch. I truly hope my notions of a 3 or more party system comes to fruition before I die. I cannot stand the fact that our politicians truly believe they know what is best from the left and the right. The political arena has grown so large, and has so many issues, that a 2 party system no longer serves the greater good of the American people. I am so pissed off. Ron Paul has always been a favorite of mine. He speaks his mind, tells the truth, and does his research. Yet the media, and the right and left chalk him off as some crazy because of his fight against the Federal Reserve. Yes, he is extreme, but no more extreme than forcing me to pay for government mandated health care, or for wars that never end. Yes, both sides are fucked, and I am just going to stick with what I know, a Libertarian party dedicated to Americans believing that our Constitution still has meaning in this darkness we call the present!

2 comments:

  1. http://theiowarepublican.com/2012/romney-ryan-officially-clinch-gop-nomination/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The final delegate count at roll call. Romney and his advisers, along with the RNC people have made a HUGE tactical error in snubbing Ron Paul. I am a Libertarian, but I would never vote for Romney now. I was on the fence, but I can't stand either candidate, so I vote along MY party lines, Gary Johnson for President; Libertarian Party.

      www.lp.org

      Delete