Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alright, it's not the best job, but it is a job.

I got the call this morning. I start tomorrow at 7 AM. It seems to be a weekend job of sorts, and it is only seasonal, but it will help pay some bills through the summer. I don't know specifically how many hours a week it will be, but I do know I will be working Friday, Saturday, and Sunday this weekend, and probably through the end of summer. It is a delivery job, and it is more than minimum wage, and the best part is I DON'T HAVE TO SELL ANYTHING! Finally, I am feeling like life can return to normal for a little while.

I have been home from Hawai'i for 3 months today. It took exactly 3 months to find a job, I don't know what that means, but I am grateful for it. Alright I have to head to bed, got to get up at 5:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment