Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just another gem from yours truly...

Hey all, I have been writing some rather wild quips lately, and I figured I should keep track of them...These two are from the past couple of days.  Please remember, these are just play on words with a tinge of emotion, don't read into them too much, plus they are funny to me, so they should be to you too, or at least once you decipher the metaphors/analogies...Good day all.


(This was a response to my buddy Ben's question of how am I doing?  Obviously, how am I NOT doing would have been a better Burkean question...unemployed, almost homeless, and almost broke, 06/02/2011)

It's little rays of sunshine that burn the skin with SPF 110 being applied like gasoline on an open wound infected with gangrene being sterilized with maggots that just happen to be maturing into flies, which have eaten enough 'shrooms to kill a hippie, make that 10 hippies and 1 dog, and all this envelops the acid rain falling from the heavens making me yearn for peace of the afterlife, but only getting hellfire that boils in my stomach like an ulcer on crack-cocaine...so all in all, things are fan-fucking-tastic! You?
(This was written in my Conquer Club clan forum to express to my clan-mates how life is for a Chicago artist, along with an Archer insert to loosen the crowd...)

Tonight I have come to the realization that I am over-qualified to work with idiots, and I don't have enough professional experience to work with drones, AND my psyche is nearing artistic suicide/psychotic behavior levels, couple that with a bad case of the Mondays, even though it is Tuesday and what I am left with is a call girl (called hookers when they're dead) that won't leave and an empty bottle of Jack Daniels right when the liquor store closed 5 minutes ago!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment