Sunday, June 5, 2011

David Wesley Mitchell versus James McAvoy

So I was surfing my FB page and saw a rather comical post.  Has someone ever told you look like someone else?  When I was younger it used to be DiCaprio for me, doesn't hold true anymore with the balding genes taking their toll.
Anyway, this is a fellow thespian/friend of mine; David Wesley Mitchell...Someone said he has that McAvoy look...Just thought I would make this easier for anyone to decide, and make a note about the "You know who you look like..." adage that is so common in our Hollywood-esque society...
Why can't people say, "You know James McAvoy looks like you David?"  That would be more of a compliment, and less of a, "yeah I have heard that before!"  or "Not even close, I am so better looking!"




No comments:

Post a Comment