Monday, March 14, 2011

Alright I have an extra ticket Oct. 20th, 2008

So I have a trip coming up Nov. 6th-Nov. 8th.  My friends are canceling one at a time, and I have gone through about 6 friends so far, so I figured I would put it up in my blogs.  The flight leaves at 10 AM on Nov. 6th from Midway.  It is a chartered flight and we have hotel accommodations in Tunica, Mississippi.  I plan on going to Memphis that Friday to see some sites and do whatever.  We return on Sat. the 8th at 2:30 PM.  IF anyone is interested in this trip, then you should email me.  The trip is comped, so there is no cost for flight or hotel, but you need to bring your own spending money...Or as they said in the 1970's, Ass, Grass, or Cash!  Well, not the grass anymore...No seriously though, this trip is FREE!  I find it funny that none of my free wheeling friends can get away for 2 days...People crack me up!

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment