Monday, March 14, 2011

Another night of improv, just not on my end. June 8th, 2008

So last night was alright show, but the audience was not laughing as much as the first two nights.  I think it was the temperature in the theatre.  It was a bit hot.  There is one scene where I have on 4 layers of clothes and I was sweating profusely.  The same scene from Friday night where I had to improv had another change last night.  The first actress made her cue, but the second actress did not.  So Terra (lead) made the appropiate adjustments and we made it through.  I am really tired of it.  Being an actor, you have to pick up the slack, but not every night.  The show is really good, and it is a shame that there are a couple of amateur actors/actresses in the show.  Most of the cast are veterans, but some are not.  And it shows!!!  Oh well, we got through it, but you guys/gals know me; and it is hard for me to keep my mouth shut!  If this keeps happening, I am really going to let loose verbally.  I really don't want to do it.  But when others affect my life, I cannot stay silent!

Anyway, other than that, life is good.  My divorce papers should be coming in the mail this week.  So that will be one less thing for me to worry about.  Hopefully, everything goes well with that.  Also I do NOT have to go to Kentucky to do it.  Thankfully!!!  I really do not have the time or the money to travel down there during the week to go to court.  So Karen is being awesome and is going to take care of everything that she can!  Thanks Babe!  I am glad I had the opportunity to marry such an awesome woman, it is a shame we couldn't make it work!  Ah well, live and learn, the only way I know how to live!  And it has to be the hard way!  Always!

Alright it is laundry day, got to go!

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment