Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Changes Continued Oct. 13th, 2009

I have made adjustments.  The cigarettes are leaving my life, this is a tough process though.  I will continue on the journey.  The patch is making me dream crazy dreams.  I also have an issue because I am surrounded by smokers.  I would say that 70 percent of the people I associate with smoke. 

I went out last night with my roommate, and we had a pretty good time.  I, of course, got way too drunk.  It wasn't my plan, but I was just being a wing-man for Alex.  Whenever I go out as a wing-man I end up drinking too much.  The reason is that I am just along for the ride, and I have no motivation to add any new women to my already chaotic life.  So, as the wing-man, the only other thing I have to do is drink.  By the time I realized I was too drunk, I went to shoot darts with some Marines.  We had a cool time.  Thankfully I am not in search of any more women.  Otherwise I might have been worse off.  I also met some cool people that I did not know before.  I met a musician (local guy) who knows my old roommate Bobby.  It was cool.  I just drank too much.  As I stated above, the cigarettes are slowing leaving my life.  However, I see that when I drink I smoke.  I actually understand that concept now.  There were a lot of people that only smoke when they drink.  And I understand why!  Thankfully, I don't want to smoke now that I am sober again. 

I have a ton of work to do this week.  So it was good I went out last night.  It is the one of the few nights I probably could have done that, and still had time to work.  So that is it for now.  I have been trying to get in touch with Karen.  Where are you?  I need some info before I file the paperwork.  So if you are still reading these blogs, please shoot me an e-mail through my hotmail account.

Later,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment