Monday, March 14, 2011

The much needed vacation has ended Aug. 26th, 2008

A lot has happened in the past 2 months since I blew up my account. Yes I did log in a couple of times to post some papers and extra stuff that I didn't want to lose. But other than that I was almost MySpace free. I turned off the cell phone, so there is no way for you to contact me that way. I am still on the net so send me a message or an e-mail if you have the address. Things are much better than they were 8 weeks ago. I finally have some sense of control over things again. I was having a mental breakdown of sorts and was worried that my life was spinning out of control. So I destroyed everything I could possibly think of, including giving away all my worldly possessions such as my computer, my television, my entire apartment furniture, etc. I kept my skateboard (of course), my mountain bike (of course), my bowling ball/bag/shoes, and a weeks worth of clothes including my hoodies. I still have my foot locker with all my writings, and my trusty back pack, which has carried things for me since the late 1980's. Yes, I am back to the man I used to be, the man who enjoyed life for what it was. No more technology at home, just at school, I mean I will use the computer there but it is not mine, and I will only use it for Imperia and school work/checking emails. As for MySpace, well I am logged in, back to normal, awaiting my departure to grad school in January, and looking to buy a car. YES, A CAR!!!! I will have everything in order by the end of September, and hopefully be cruising the streets by the second week of October! Things were really out of whack, but I have fixed, managed, and controlled to the best of my ability. Alright, well I hope everyone is still alive and well, give hugs and kisses to all the children of those who call me a friend, and have a wonderful Autumn...

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment