Monday, March 14, 2011

The Time has come. July 5th, 2008

As my name states; I am dead and awaiting rebirth!  I am the epitome of a Scorpio male.  I have come to the realization that I have accumulated too many things in my life yet again.  It is time for a serious house cleaning.  This long process requires me to end my MySpace adventures.  Maybe one day I will return, maybe not!  I have had a lot of fun over the past 6 years, but my life has no room anymore for extras.  I have come to the conclusion that bare bones is the way I need to be and live for the next couple of months.  (maybe longer).
I am a screwed up individual.  I spread myself out way too thin and then collapse on myself.  I am just going to walk away, and leave a few thoughts here before I go.  I am tired of life in general.  The people I see day in and day out are not very healthy to be around.
Life is what it is.  I am going to change the rules, only myself.  I realized the other night during a very long walk home at 4 AM that I am wrong a lot more than I realize when I am reading people.  I just do not want to deal anymore.  I am almost through with school, and Chicago will be just a memory when that happens.  I have decided to sleep on my father's couch for a few weeks until I can straighten out my head.  I am no longer at my apartment.  I am gone.  Also, my phone is on an incoming call only basis.  So if you try to call me one day you might not get through.  I cannot call you back either.  One day soon, there will not even be incoming calls.  I have made a decision to turn my back on society.  I will check my school emails and regular emails but that will be the extent of my Internet activity.
I want to thank all those who have read these blogs over the years.  Your support has been much appreciated.  I am a wanderer by nature.  Always have been.  I am great socially, but then I have my own moments of self-doubt when I know I have to destroy my entire life in order to build a better one out of the ashes.  The Scorpio is a regenerating insect.  He can be frozen for century in ice and still come back to life.  I am and have been cutting the strings of people slowly.  Some of them will still see me in the near future to settle some unfinished business, but most will not hear from me again.  I am not the one to save you, nor am I the one who everyone says I am good to have around.  I walk a solo path, always have, and maybe always will.
I will be in New York, L.A., or Honolulu by this time next year.  Maybe then I will reload this MySpace.  We shall see.  I am exactly what I have always said I was, a man with no boundaries.  I do not fear death and this gives me immense power.
I have tried to imagine my life as a normal one.  However, this is a foreign notion to me.  I cannot concentrate in life unless I live it how I want too.  Once in awhile things work out for me, but more often than not it all fails.  So I am self-destructive, blowing everything up, and then walking away.  Yes; walking away!
Good luck to all of you, and maybe one day you will see burning star in the night sky, it might be me doing exactly what I have always done; taking off on a solo trip around the universe!

Later,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment