Monday, March 14, 2011

More bad news... June 6th, 2009

I wasn't going to blog about this for a little while longer, but what the hell.  I have to go to jail again.  This is going to put my book on hold for the moment.  It seems that another part of my past has surfaced yet again!  This keeps happening to me every few months as of late and it is making it really hard for me to envision ever having a normal life.  Not that I am capable of normalcy, but still, the system keeps haunting me.  It is a traffic case from 2001.  It seems I was sentenced to do 45 days in Lake County jail.  I have to serve 22 days next month.  So I will be gone for a while.  Add this to the other crazy ass life I have and it seems like a cake walk.  Although I haven't seen the inside of a jail cell in over 6 years.  Life has become quite different since then, so I really do not know if I am going to adjust properly.  Although I have been practicing my ebonics to try and get wit it.  You know what I'm saying.  I mean shit ain't nuttin but g thing baby!!!  This sounds better when spoken, but I am working it.

So that is my latest event.  I am just going to continue to hold my head up, fight the system since they won't let me be, and laugh because this thing got lost in the shuffle for almost 8 years.  All of sudden it just popped up, I don't consider it coincidence, actually I think it is the system trying to keep me tied down.  Rehabilitation is a lie, and it is told to the masses to make them feel safe in their corporate American society.  I am not saying I am faultless, I mean I was driving back then without a license, but I have done a considerable amount of county time since the date of the ticket, and it is not being credited.  This is my issue.  I spent most of 2003 locked up, but they say it was not in reference to this case so it doesn't count.  The system is a joke, and I will continue to voice my thoughts and opinions.  So anyway, thanks for stopping by, oh and my cell phone is going off today, tired of having it on.  My life is scattered, shredded, and one big fucking garbage pile today.  So don't ask me about life, because I am speechless, thoughtless, and just plain stupid...


Later,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment