Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Been behind on the updates Aug. 6th, 2009

The long arm of the law and the body of the U.S. Government has been neutralized.  I am a total free man.  They cannot and will not invade my personal, mental, or social space any longer.  Thanks to all for their kind words, support, and of course to my great political allies for the banter of all the things wrong with our system from the three branches of government.  Laws are created by those who are elected, yet those elected do not serve the people of the this great nation.  So until you decide find yourself voting for a three party system, there will be no changes in your lifetime.  Go Libertarian, or Green, or Independent, or something...Don't follow those party lines, or you might as well just hang yourself today!

Peace out, case closed!  Moving on to bigger and better things....


And I am re-applying for that promotion I missed a few years ago at Triton.  Seems the job has opened up recently, and if I can get back then you know I will...

I am also picking up a couple radio shifts.  I will post it up here when I solidify the scheduling.

Later,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment