Monday, March 14, 2011

A dream I just had. Oct. 23rd, 2008


I don't know where to begin, so I am just going to write streaming without editing...
So I just awoke from a crazy ass dream.  I will give you the cliff note version first then either type out the entire version or save it for another day of writing.  I think I was living in Indiana.  Anyway I was out and about with a couple of my buddies.  One of them had lost it in the dream.  He started killing people that annoyed him.  And it wasn't just 'kill' I mean murder them.  He had this switchblade knife.  And man was he fast.  I sliced me up really quick in the neck.  I got out of the car, which he chased me to finish the job, but somehow I ended up getting the hospital.  I also made it back home where I fell back asleep (even though this was a dream) I awoke in my living room.  I packed up a bag with my important stuff and tried to get out of the house.  He was already outside waiting for me.  He had actually found a couple other guys to help him.  I ended up jumping from a 3rd story window onto a rubber tree/plant and sliding to safety.  At which point, the neighbors started calling out the play-the-play so he could hear them and he knew where I was, such as street names like Palm court.  I remember having to show these wacky old ladies the cut on my neck with the stitches before they would shut up!  I ended up getting away and awaking at 2:22 AM as usual.  This has been happening a lot the past 2 months.  I do not know what it means except maybe I might die on February 22nd?  Don't know, well that is the cliff note version…

Points of fact for later review…2 kids at bus station, 1 in wheel chair, other on BMX.  BMX asks where to buy tix.  Automated machine (I tell), kid in wheel chair wants 200 bux worth, I tell him I could do it for him, but he doesn't need that much money, he forces the issue anyway, when office man of bus depot comes out and helps kid.  I go to bus, which driver gets on all nervous.  It turns out he watched my buddy who came after I left, kill the kids and told the driver to go about his business.  The driver starts driving, but then turns around to go back…Why?  I have no idea at this point.
I am in a car in the backseat driving with two friends.  Passenger is where this one friend is (Marty) who swings around and swipes at me with his blade…He is FAST.  I don't even feel the cut, but the blood begins to pour out.  So I say, "Stop the car Ray, I have to get out!"  Ray stops, I jump out and begin to wobble away from car into moving traffic.  Marty follows, and but I am able to dodge cars while he is not…I remember nothing between that point and waking up in my house with stitches on my neck and the television on to some random infomercial…The apartment, 1st floor garden apt.  After grabbing my things I try to go out front way, see Marty in a parked car across the street, and then crouch down at my front door.  He sends in a guy I don't know with a can of pesticide…This guy goes around the back…Marty posts up out front.  The weird thing is, that everyone is working with Marty like he is a gangster, or an executioner, or like some horror movie but the loon has an army…Well needless to say I head to the back hallway, because I would rather face this guy I don't know than Marty who is quick like lightning with the blade.  So I run the through the back hallways of the building, they are painting, and this guy has infiltrated the painting crew.  He gets everyone to take a break, and as they are shuffling outside, I jump in the pack, I know this is a ploy for Marty to clear the building and finish the job.  The problem is I can't get out of the door, so I have to go up two flights of stairs, while the neighbors are giving play-by-plays about my whereabouts.  I finally jump out of the window, grab the rubber plant in the back and slide down.  The women in the front are yelling out my location.  I made it across the field and back to the street, this is when I really woke up at 2:22 AM…It was the first time my throat was slit in a dream…I guess I understand why Marty was able to have all those people helping him…He was very charismatic, and even though I know he was killing people, I had a thought of, "Well, he won't kill me because we are cool like that!"  And that is when he turned around and snip, snip!  I can remember the cars, but the rubber plant was a rubber plant, not some figment of my imagination.  I know they only grow in warmer climates, so I had to be in the South somewhere…The apartment building was rather long, but not very tall.  I had to go upstairs to get out the front door, which had steps that went down.  I remember the lobby with the mailboxes on the left, the door on the right, and inside the door were windows.  I was crouched down in the lobby looking outside at Marty in the street commanding his cohort to the back of the building.  I left my apartment because it was too easy to break-in.  I remember the windows being flimsy and some were open, rather than run around with that, I just grabbed my back pack, the money on the table, my Social Security Card, my I.D. some cash, and whatever else I had in my back pack.  I remember feeling trapped, but quickly worked my way out of that feeling…Well that is all I can actually remember except the car that Marty showed up in front of my house was an orange datsun 2 door.  I didn't know the guy driving…And since it is now 3:02 AM I am off to bed, and will try to make sense of this in the morning, but I wanted to write it down before I forgot it!

Man my head is swimming at this point...See you all later...Horror dreams are great because it allows for your logic to kick in even though dreams can be distorted, logic still prevails!!!  That is all I have for now!

Weird shit!  Weird SHIT!!!!!!!

Later
kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment