Monday, March 14, 2011

Yeah, life sucks, so what? June 8th, 2009

I really don't care anymore.  Seriously, I don't!  I am tired of the system, tired of women, tired of reality.  I look at life through glasses that show me pain, sorrow, misery, chaos, etc.  My only reprieve from this prison I call life is the female body.  The form that I have strived to keep in my life throughout the years.  My academics have become quite important these past few years, but I am really like Johnny from Johnny's Got A Gun.  I am just alive through my brain.  There is no existence beyond my consciousness.  I sleep as long as I can; very little at times.  I talk with anyone that will listen.  I walk through a lonely life with no one standing next to me.  I am nothing and will continue to be nothing.  Non-existent is the correct descriptive word.  I have played percentages all my life and have moved to this point, which is really nowhere!  Do you know what it feels like to awake everyday and nothing is different from 10 years ago?  or 20 years ago? or 30 years ago?  Yes, my brain has changed, but really it has not changed that much, and the patterns of thoughts still remain the same.  My life has continued on a path of nothingness, negative to negative if you will; ground like electricity.  I have been like AC electricity moving to the next point through the easiest path.  I will continue to live this way because it is all I know.  Is there really anyone listening?


I am on a path to greatness; whether that is productive or destructive remains to be seen!  But Great will be the END!  Great will be everything that I have lived to see, and with it will come great sorrow or joy from my friends, family, associates, and even enemies.  This blog is really a dark one, but it is a truthful one.  There is no hope for me.  Keep your children close to you and never let them grow up to be like me...

Life is just a series of moments strung together to give you choices and for some Supreme Being to watch you squirm as a form of entertainment...

I am just kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment