Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Another day in paradise Oct. 14th, 2009

Things are in order today.  I have to go interview my possible future boss.  My department is hiring our new boss, and the administration wants our department to help during the interview process.  Today is the second candidate, last week, I met a gentleman named Lester.  He would be a good fit, but there were some issues that I didn't like.  I will keep them to myself for now considering the process of interviewing.

As for other things, no smokes still.  I feel pretty good even though I slipped on Monday.  Alex wanted me to go out last night, but I politely refused.  As I said yesterday, I am in the groove now, so work and work and more work.  I like it this way, and it makes me feel good to be progressing at a steady rate with school.  Well, that is all I got for you today.  I understand that life has a tendency to move along whether you like it or not.  I am just glad I do like it at the moment.  Busy, busy, busy!

Katie, have you talked to Karen lately?  I have to file our divorce papers soon, and she won't respond to any e-mails.  Her number is disconnected also, at least the number I have.  If you talk to her, tell her to get in touch with me, or get a working number for me.  Thanks.

Later,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment