Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The latest financial fiasco July 20th, 2009

The financial aid office has just informed me that I owe 750.00 from 2008.  They made a clerical error over a year ago, and now I have to pay it back.  Just another event in a long line of mistakes from the bureaucratic financial arm of the government.  Well, I will have to pay it, actually it will have to be paid sooner than later given the fact I need to have my account at zero for the beginning of the Fall 2009 semester in order to keep receiving my financial aid.  So that is it! 

Gotta love life, for all it has to offer, and all it takes it away.  It is still pouring over here, I guess I should have bought an umbrella a few years ago. 

Smiles, laughter, and the sound of those sweet voices I was hearing in the past 8 months have all faded away, and I am left with the sound of my own voice filled with pain and sorrow.  This is NOT a pity blog, it is just how life is!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment