Monday, March 14, 2011

The Road Trip is Coming Really Soon Oct. 13th, 2008

I have been on the computer a little too long today so I will keep this short but re-iterate/re-visit soon, I promise!  I am about 2 months away from taking a very long road trip around the U.S. and maybe even south into Mexico and beyond.  I haven't decided yet, my ex wanted to come with but this last weekend's incident has totally forced me to nix her on the trip...So I have 2 seats available for companions on this road trip.  I have numerous places to stay along the way, so housing will not be a problem, I have accumulated many friends and acquaintances over the years, and luckily they are all scattered throughout the U.S.  I have not been on the road like this since 1998.  So it will be an adventure.  Melissa is needs a ride to New Jersey and I promised her I would accommodate, so it looks like the East Coast is first on the agenda to drop her off to see her beau Dave...I met him for the first time the other night, and he definitely accents her and seems to make her happy, maybe one day I might find this same happiness, but I am not going to hold my breath...I have not blogged in a long time, and like I said I will be back to finish this with more coherent thoughts...Life is what it is!!!

Later all,
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment