Monday, March 14, 2011

Disclaimer! Feb. 8th, 2009

To EVERYONE who reads these pages!
This is my place for thoughts, writings, poetry, ideas, concepts, theories, etc.  If you choose to read these thoughts then I ask that you not try to break down my ideas and formulate them into a plan that you think is my meaning!  If you copy and paste my ideas and post them elsewhere or if you use my own words against me or my family; it will inevitably cause me to close up shop.  Now I have readers that I enjoy writing for, along for myself, however it has come to my attention that certain people have been using my own words as a form of 'woe is me' for their own personal lives!  NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!  MOVE ON; and DO NOT USE THIS AREA FOR YOUR OWN GAIN...I DON'T CARE IF YOUR WORLD IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE!!!  MOVE ON!!!!  KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR PROBLEMS.  They are your problems not mine, and if you involve me in anything outside of what I choose to be my life; I will cut you off and tie the string...Does this make sense???  If it does not make sense, then I suggest you find your therapy in other places.  This is my therapeutic place in life where I go to exchange my mind for better understanding.  When you use this as a tool in your arsenal to fight others, I will right those wrongs very quickly!!! 

Thank you,
Kenneth Kirschnick

No comments:

Post a Comment