Monday, March 14, 2011

Life as I know it! June 25th, 2008

I am in a position right now to go in any direction I want too.  I am going to slowly begin to remove some people from my inner circle.  I am tired of many of the people I have met over the past years.  Their antics, conversations, and motives are a little too much for me.  I feel like this is the end of this part of my life story for some people.  And the beginning of a whole new chapter.  It is time to change my life's direction.  I am almost done with school.  5 months from now will be the final tests I will have to take at NEIU.  I am unsure whether I should go to UCLA as I have been talking about, or just stay in-state and go to SIU.  Either way I am leaving Chicago.  There is nothing here for me.  Some of my friends such as Marty and Sean will be on their own paths, and I am sure we will keep in touch and possibly meet up in Vegas next summer for the Main Event.  Others will not exist to me.  I am a wanderer and I feel like wandering at the moment.  There are a lot of people that I know, but only a few I actually want to see!  This blog is scattered and there really isn't anybody that reads this to whom I am referring too.  There are just people in my life right now that I should not have around me.  Other than that I am moving this weekend.  So that should be fun.  I am done writing for the moment.  I thought I had more to say but my artistic mood is gone!!!

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment