Monday, March 14, 2011

The Sex Train blog... May 24th, 2009

I will finish that blog up in due time...I am sorry I have been really busy, but the title of the original blog has not yet been described.  The first part didn't really jive with the title, this is why I am writing this blog...I will get to it.  I have to work on my book, attend family gatherings, go to work, do a radio show, get my business off the ground, and try to carve out a life worth living at this point...So bear with me...The Sex Train Part II is coming soon!

Thanks for stopping by,
Kenny

The first show of Damage Control on Sat. 5-7 PM 88.9 FM was a success.  I had fun, remembered how great it is to be a radio d.j. and will hopefully have more listeners next week.  I plan on having Shot Baker on the air before their show in Indianapolis next Sat.  I will be calling the band while they drive down I-65.  They are also playing tonight at Reggie's with The Methadones, and The Bomb, along with a lot of other bands...I am going, and so should anyone who likes Chicago Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment