Monday, March 14, 2011

I am back... Nov. 9th, 2008

Not a very good trip!  I will explain later!  Also upon returning home I received my DENIAL for grad school at S.I.U.  I cannot believe they would not accept a student who carried a 3.85 GPA throughout the B.A. years under 2 majors!  And it is S.I.U. a party school?  WTF?  I mean seriously it was my fall back school!  I am so confused!!!  I just got home about 20 minutes ago from MS and TN and I get this shit in the mail.  Not to mention I asked for an update on my application since they have not updated their website for potential students to check in on their status!  It still says my file is incomplete, even though I received confirmation via email from their secretary that it had been completed in August!  You know I am so fucking pissed off at the moment that I really do not know if I am coming or going!!!  I will write more later this week, some more big changes are about to happen in my life and I swear by all that is holy, nobody but myself is going to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment