Monday, March 14, 2011

Electra Opens Nov. 13th Nov. 5th, 2008

Hello All,

I have been rehearsing 5 nights a week plus my regular routine! I would appreciate it if you could come out and show your support for the local artists in Chicago by being audience members for our show. WE have worked hard on this, and it will be my first Greek Tragedy! I think anybody who reads my blogs will enjoy the show. The flyer is in my profile picture and you can call that number for any details...

773 442-4274 for reservations...

Show dates are as follows.
Nov. 13-15
Nov. 20-22
Dec. 4-6

Show times are 7:30 PM. Please be early, doors close promptly. There will be no intermission and we are running at about 1 hour 10 minutes.

Main Stage in F Building which is located at the corner of Bryn Mawr and Central Park avenues in Chicago. It is on the Northeastern Illinois University Campus. This will be my last show in Chicago as I am moving in a few weeks to pursue my life and Masters Degree.

This show is Electra by Sophocles
Translated by Frank McGuinness
Directed by Rodney Higginbotham


Please show your support one last time for me!

Thanks for all the support up until now, I would not do any of it if I thought you wouldn't enjoy my performances and writings!

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment