Monday, March 14, 2011

The Quest has ended! Dec. 3rd, 2008

I am done searching!  This will ultimately lead me to have more time to accomplish some great things.  I mean more books, more degrees, more everything!  Life is about to get "real," really fast!  More information will come later, but for now, just be happy for me that I will not awake in the mornings anymore with wom(e)n on my mind...Instead that "e" will be replaced with an "a" and an "a" will be put in front of that word...Life is truly out of the ordinary, and Stephanie you were 100% correct 4 years ago, because it came out of the blue at the most unexpected time...Life is good today...

I attended my Honors Reception last night.  My mom and I had a really good time.  The funny thing is, I knew only 3 of the 100+ students either graduating with cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude.  This means that I still surround myself with the underachievers and slackers.  I know a lot of the graduating class, and none of them were on the list of honors recipients.  hahahaha, some things never change!  Also the 3 people I knew were all women I  have asked out on a date at one time or another over the past 3 years!!!  So I knew none of the guys, and 3 women!  Wild, but the medallion is "very nice, high five"...

I still have yet to hear from Hawaii.  That will still go through regardless of the events of ending The Quest.  I will just be in Chicago as often as possible if I do get accepted.  It will be tough at first, but luckily both of us have separate lives that entail time consuming activities.  This will relieve some of the stress of long distance.  I do hope I get accepted, but if I don't, I am nixing the Los Angeles idea because the money for the job is not enough to cover my living expenses and/or student loans.  So, L.A. is out for now.  Hawaii is still on the table, but I have also been applying to some good jobs here in Chicago.  We shall see what happens.

Well that is all I have for the moment, like I said life is good. 

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment