Monday, March 14, 2011

The Arizona debauchle part deux Nov. 28th, 2008

Well that letter I sent did NOT fall on deaf ears.  I received a phone call early this morning, and the problem is being solved.  I am a problem solver, and if there was a business out there that wanted me to deal anger through the medium of the written word, then I would be the C.E.O. of said company!  I am now awaiting confirmation, which should be along shortly today or at the latest on Monday.  So, maybe, just maybe, I might be doing the uber-long road trip after all!

Kenny

P.S. What is up with MySpace and the blogs...This is the third time this week that I am having trouble posting anything on the blogs...It is just an endless cycle of chaos on this site...This is why I spend most of my time on Facebook now!

No comments:

Post a Comment