Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Give me your opinions Mar. 13th, 2010

The most important recent event has left its permanent mark on my soul.  I was pierced and poked almost to death.  The scars left over appear to be some kind of alien creature able to be frozen and rise again after feeling warmth.  I thought it was some kind of weird sadistic dream my sub-conscious had thought of, but no I was dead wrong.  I was not emotionally distraught, nor plagued with some disturbance from an extra-terrestrial source.  I want to be crazy, and say lock me up, give me some Demerol, but I would be lying and manipulating the doctors.  Of course this seems to be quite normal in today's Hollywood society.  I will not succumb to those antics, they are the weak path, and only results in self-destruction, which I quite capable of doing by myself.

The being that made me bleed was named Wando!  He was a character in as much as the character he left on my back.  A large man, a man that believed and followed the Harley religion almost fanatically.  Now I have never followed this belief, but know many who have.  Many like my old neighbor Pete from Pontiac, that wild eyed aging man with no sense of right and wrong, only right and Pete's way.  Well, Wando fit this same description.  I thought he was doing me a favor when he played some good ol' rockabilly and put a western on the tele.  I looked at him with wide eyes and joy, the kind you see in a baby's face when it gets it first taste of sugar. 

He said, "Kenny, sit down there." 

I said, "How's it looking?"  to which he replied, "I am not quite sure, I am not wearing my glasses."

The sweat glistened on my forehead from those little pokes to the spine.  Wait a minute I thought to myself, I didn't want a spinal tap.  My mind drifted off to cure the nausea that was quickly approaching with those salty drops of water leaving my pores.  I began to think of Katie, good ol' Katastrophe, Miss Cain as some of you may know her.  That eastern Euro girl who loved my blood line more than me.  I thought of that time, she was behind me poking away with her needle of death and color...

"Hey, Kenny, you need a cigarette break?"  Wando spewed.

I was broken from my trance, and thought for a second, well it has only been a half hour since this pain dealer started his torture on the canvas, but what the hell.

"Yeah sure, how much more we got to do?"  I replied and popped another question just to pretend like I had been there mentally the whole time...

"Just the shading."

"Cool."  I walked past the mirror on my way out of the back area of that color strewn shop full of naked women riding dragons, snakes, and pictures of Johnny Cash.  I looked at the new image, that creature I spoke of earlier...He stood there on the moon and tried to take a shot at the dragon.  I quickly left the mirror before the fight between the two escalated.  I reached in the pocket and grabbed a cigarette from the pack, stepped out into that bright Hawaiian sun, shirtless, and a bit dizzy.  I figured the cigarette would intensify that feeling, maybe to the point I would fall into the street face first.  It wouldn't have been so bad since the tourists would have at least seen my investment.  The ultimate yet unfinished soon to be addition to the masterpiece I call my life.

I smoked that cigarette to the butt, military dressed the tobacco and put the butt in my back pocket.  I stepped back into the dark cave where Wando resided in the daytime.  My eyes adjusted, and I took a few glances around at those lizards and breasts that covered the walls...

"You ready?"  Wando quipped from behind his towering wall of security.

I walked through the tight corridor to the back of the cave, and took my seat once more.  It didn't take but another fifteen minutes until the pain subsided.  The second sitting was not as stomach wrenching as the first, but I felt damn good, when it was done.  I got off that seat, walked over to the mirror, and there it was, in full blown awesomeness.  There it sat above the dragon, waiting to strike, that creature I have lived up to all my life.  The scorpion sits there on top of that Scorpio sign, trying to sting that dragon.  The other being I have lived so proudly as for years.  The two egos fighting one another for control of my mind.  I wish it was an outside force trying to invade, it would give me a reason to destroy something, but destroying myself seems counter-productive.  A type of suicide that I am not willing to partake upon today, nor tomorrow it seems.

The back is coming together, and with that I say farewell my friends, because I have two beasts fighting a war right now, so I must referee, dare I say I have a third ego...???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment