Monday, March 14, 2011

This is Funny Oct. 23rd, 2008

So I have been back at the CL posts again.  I haven't been on it since last year.  So one day last week I went browsing the personal ads again.  I received a couple great responses, and I was feeling good about meeting up with these women I was talking too.  One by one, either my interest waned or theirs.  But there was one left that I actually put high hopes on.  Yeah I know, that was my first mistake...Let me just say that these are the reasons I am so damn pessimistic about people.
So I told her I was an 'honest to a fault' kind of guy.  She, as do others when I say that, said that is great!  But let's be honest people, you want lies, and lots of them to make you feel good about yourself, we know you do!
Anyway, last night she sent me some crazy email about her ex, yada yada yada, and I had a similar story recently about Theresa, so I could relate and I explained to her my story, and she supposedly felt better.  After that I sent her another email with my phone number, and explained my living situation in case she had decided to call.  Well, today I got the 'no thank you, not interested anymore' email.  Now this is fine, but some of the things that were said was not fine!  You see, she said she normally doesn't judge, but the fact that I am living in my father's basement, and I don't have a cell phone was too much for her to handle at this point in her life...
Well, my readers know I have lost a lot of friends due to me turning off my cell phone.  And you know what?  That is perfectly fine by me.  What did people do before cell phones?  This shit cracks me up.  The world has become so reliant on getting in touch with people at a moment's notice!  Well maybe I don't want to be 'in touch' at a moment's notice.  Maybe, just maybe, I enjoy my solitude at times.  I enjoy leaving my house with a set itinerary and I know that is what I am doing without distraction from a ringing cell phone with some psycho ass broad on the other end.  Do you know how many psycho broads I have had to deal with in the past 5 years while I had my cell phone?  Yeah more than I can count on my fingers and toes!  That is too much for me to deal with, so I shut the phone off, oh well!
Anyway, those that know me, know that I don't judge others.  To each his own.  Find your happiness and whatever that entails.  But under no circumstances will I let you judge me!  Nobody in this world is better me, nor I to them!  So, this is what I already knew about CL, but I thought things would be different this time around...Insanity!  Yep, doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!
Well, regardless of what she has said, I will let it go by day's end or morning at the latest.  She seemed to be a real down to Earth girl that I was looking forward to getting to know!  I guess it really is her loss.  All my friends know I am solid, honest, and a man of my word!  I mean shit, the M.A. program finally got back to me, and the Director wants me to answer some questions.  So I guess I am still in the running for the program.  What this means is I won't even be in Chicago after Dec. anyway.  I was just looking for someone to go out and do stuff with...What is wrong with people???

Done!

Later
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment