Monday, March 14, 2011

One of those crazy weekends Sept. 22nd, 2008

Well, it has been a wild week actually.  There have been some serious changes in my life, but all for the good.  I have reconnected with old friends, made some new ones, and have found myself yet again entering into a new phase in the K.D., and K.K. life!  Yes, the dual personality lifestyle of any human being can and is quite interesting most of the time.
I guess I should be more specific.  I know I am cryptic at times, but now is not going to be one of those times.  I went out last Tuesday with a wonderful Irish girl named Brenda.  We went bowling, and then to Chief O'Neill's.  It was quite an interesting night considering I got to meet some new people, socialize, and still lived to tell about it the next day.  Of course, Brenda thinks the reason I have not contacted her much is because I don't like her.  Well, I like everyone.  But she is right that I am not going to pursue anything more than a friendship.  I really have no drive to create more chaos for myself; Karen this sentence is for you...I am doing what I am supposed to be doing :).  It was supposed to be a nice little meet and greet.  That is what it was, and that is the way it is going to stay.  Not The One!  No worries though, she is still good people.
Moving on, went out on Saturday night with one of my exes, Theresa.  I haven't seen her in about a year and a half.  Her roommate wanted to go out, so we went out and I got to see the action on Taylor St. in the U.I.C. district.  It was very fun, I met a good 50 new people.  Lots of good talks, dancing, and great music.  Of course, I had class on Sunday, so I had to head home sort of early, but all in all, it was a fantastic night.  Theresa met some guys when we were cutting out anyway, her roommate tried to get her to take off with us, but she went about what she is good at...Entertaining!  So I got my bag and my ipod from the apartment and hit the road home...Of course, Sunday was not too nice for me since I got home around 6 AM because the Blue Line was shut down from Addison to Montrose, so I had to take a shuttle, which made me have to wait even longer for the Central bus to get me close to home, not to mention having to walk from Central to my house.  It was a longer night than it should have been.  Anyway, things are good, life is smooth, there are new faces, new experiences, and life will only move in the direction you want it too...Then again at any moment could be the last breath you take, so don't take it for granted...

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment